Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Getting Organized?

I signed up for Alyson Stanfield's "Get Organized" class which starts tomorrow. I took some 'Before' photos and here they are in all their horror, stitched together into panoramas courtesy of Photoshop.


The Studio

Yes, there's a sofa, 7 bikes, 2 sets of golf clubs and 3 golf bags in my studio (a.k.a. the garage). It's not an excuse but it doesn't help.



The Office

All those bags on the floor are things for the birthday party on Sunday or gifts. AAGH, who am I kidding? It's a dumping ground, the first room I go into when I get in the house.

I am really looking forward to this class - all the classes I have taken so far with Alyson have been excellent and have really given me a boost. Watch out for the organizational transformation of these spaces!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the transformation! .t would almost be fun to see a time lapsed documentation of the "extreme makeover." I need some inspiration myself in getting things in orders. No matter how hard I try to have a place for everything, nothing is where it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the class! :) It's hard work but worth it. Probably the best thing I've done(or bought from) Alyson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I look forward to the new and improved and organized studio shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the "after" photos. I agree - all of the Alyson's classes are great - I haven't taken this one yet. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do any of you know a way to turn daily photos from the same place into a time-lapse video? I love that idea Marianne!

    ReplyDelete