Friday, November 21, 2008

Tina Mammoser's Work in Progress Series


Thornness Bay, Low Tide, originally uploaded by tina-m.

Tina Mammoser, whose artist blog I follow, is running a series of blogs about a work-in-progress that I'm finding fascinating. I love reading about how other people put their paintings together, especially ones as beautiful as Tina's. This is the canvas the series is about - Thornness Bay, Low Tide.

So far Tina has blogged about:
- Source and preparation
- Underpainting
- Midlayers of color

I can't wait to see the post tomorrow about the final glazes. I've found this series very inspiring!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for blogging my little series Caroline! I know artists like my rare work in progress posts so it seemed a great thing to post while I was away in Edinburgh for the week.

    I promise another one soon. :)

    ReplyDelete