Saturday, May 31, 2008

About From the Studio

Welcome to the studio! Whether you enjoy making paintings or looking at them, if you'd like to hang out and join the discussion you've come to the right place. Artists used to meet at night in bars, but now it is always late night somewhere on the web. We talk about art and painting whenever and wherever we are.

I'm Caroline, I keep the coffee pot full and my virtual self can always be found in the leather armchair at the table in the corner. Acrylic painting is my passion, although I started out as an engineer. I try not to let my polymath tendencies sidetrack me as they did Leonardo da Vinci!

If you would like to get each post hot off the press please subscribe. Subscribing is free and you can unsubscribe easily at any time. Try it!

Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address to subscribe by email:

Delivered by FeedBurner

I also maintain a mailing list of people who would like to be kept informed about exhibitions and new work. If you would like to be on this list please sign up here. I do not share email addresses, ever. I send out news by email approximately once a quarter.